Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

3 speed Lenco CS1 with Quick Drive converter drive chevy and hemi bellhousing

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 10:50 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 3 speed Lenco CS1 with Quick Drive converter drive chevy and hemi bellhousing

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $3800
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I was going to use this trans in my new car but it just wont fit. The I actualy have the part to make it a 4 speed also. I will have to verify all of the gear sets I have for it but I belive the options I have are 1.25, 1.44, and 1.68. I have a brand new JW chevy bell. Any JW powerglide bell will bolt on. I also have a Hemi bell but the age is unknown. The trans was redone before I bought it and has not been run sence. It comes with the extra section to make it a 4 speed and I have air pods for all sections. I also the lenco buttons for up to a 3 speed config. There is a electric shift unit that will work in a 2 speed config that I will include. I have a co2 bottle and regulator that can be included for a few bucks extra also. Asking $3800 for all of the trans parts.

Quick Reply: 3 speed Lenco CS1 with Quick Drive converter drive chevy and hemi bellhousing