Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

20x8.5 Wheels & Tires, Impala, Grand Prix, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 07:56 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 20x8.5 Wheels & Tires, Impala, Grand Prix, etc.

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $600
Part Fits: Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): KY
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I am selling my used set of American Racing Dale Jr "Killer" wheels with tires and chrome tuner lugs/locks. The wheels are part 374-28591, 20x8.5, 5x115, +35 offset, 6 1/8"backspace. They are one piece cast with a wide polished stainless lip. I bought them new about 3 years ago and had them on my 2007 Grand Prix GXP. They didn't rub even with the Eibach lowering springs I had on the car. After selling the Grand Prix, I had them on my 1998 Buick Park Ave. I was told by American Racing that they will fit '04-up Impala, Grand Prix, Malibu, etc., and also the newer body style Dodge Charger. Not sure what else they will fit, but you will need to verify fitment on your own before purchasing them.

They have a few minor blemishes/scratches as can be seen in the pics. The tires are Yokohama Avid W4S, 255-35-20's. 2 of the tires still have maybe 20% tread left, but the other 2 are worn out. I'm basically giving you the tires free with the purchase of the wheels. I paid $329ea for the wheels when I bought them, but it looks like they sell for about $279ea now. So this is a steal!

*I do work at an automotive shop and have access to new tires at wholesale, as well as cheap mounting and balancing if you buy them from me.

**MAY be interested in trades for performance parts for SBC, BBC, Camaro, Firebird, or Trans Am parts, etc. (I am also in need of various 1st gen and 2nd gen F-Body interior pieces)

*** LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY! Cash only. Will not ship. Can be seen at my place of business in downtown Louisville, Ky., M-F 10am-5:30pm and by appt on Saturday/Sunday, or evenings.

Please call/text if you're interested (10am until 11pm EDT): 812-207-0303 Rob (I can email more pics with closeups of wheels and tread by request)

Thanks!!!

Quick Reply: 20x8.5 Wheels & Tires, Impala, Grand Prix, etc.