Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

laser interceptor / Jammer the best period !

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 12:43 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default laser interceptor / Jammer the best period !

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $200
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

have a barley used lasser interceptor laser jammer ..it is leagal and will block 100% of laser signals i cant tell you how mnay times it has saved me in my GTO it even tells you what brand and model laser gun they are using and everything ....check out guys of lidar and and other places that have done test ...i did a ton of research on this unit before i bought these brand new for $650.00 ...the other brands are pure chance/Junk ...period they immediately disengages when that signal is no longer detected. Laser Interceptor will then immediately reengage again upon the detection of another LIDAR Signal(s). The Laser Interceptor Laser Jammer consists of two units. Each unit consists of a receiver and a transmitter. Both are installed on the front of the vehicle...i have the unit that will hold four transmitters but i only used 2 ...it works perfectly gaurneteed...I sold my GTO and bought a new 2500 hd i just dont have a use for it anymore...they where only on my GTO for about 6 months and worked 100% of the time..again i did a ton of research and thes are the high powered modules that work ...period thuis is a steal of a price...or trade something for my 5th wheel or 4 wheelers... again these things are awesome and wil put a huge smile on youre face the first time you get hit ...the cost is less then a price of one speeding ticket and i know forst hand they work 100% period ... James 972-877-5206 I have PP and a perfect rating
Old 01-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Why are you selling?
Old 01-07-2011, 03:14 PM
JJB
TECH Apprentice

Sold !!!!thanks
Old 01-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Teching In

Thank you very much for an unbelievable deal!!!