Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Boxed SLP control arms and LT1 custom intake elbow

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 02:17 PM
TECH Resident

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Boxed SLP control arms and LT1 custom intake elbow

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I've got a set of SLP boxed lower control arms with poly bushings for sale. They are fully boxed welded stock control arms that SLP used to sell a few years ago. These are strong, and would be great for a drag setup, I am going with rod-ended arms, so I no longer need these. The powdercoat is coming off in a few spots as can be seen in the pics and it is missing one of the inner metal bolt sleeves for the poly bushing (as can be seen in the upper arm on the left), BUT the stock bushing sleeves are exactly the same size inner and outer diameter of these sleeves, so you can reuse one of your stock sleeves as a replacement.
$50 + shipping

This LT1 intake elbow I purchased a while back has a lot more inner volume than the stock elbow, plus it eliminates the stock silencer and just looks better. It is made of fiberglass and is painted gloss black and doesn't have provisions for the IAT sensor or opti vent line, but those can of course be added easily. I am only selling as I am going to go a different route on my intake setup.
$20 + shipping

Old 01-24-2011, 10:02 AM
TECH Resident

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Elbow sale is pending.

Still have the control arms, and I DO have the other bushing sleeve now if someone wants the complete set.
PRICE LOWERED TO $40.... The poly bushings alone cost over $20.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

Interesting looking elbow- have you held it side by side with a stock or TFS elbow to see where the inlet/ outlet match? Just wondering about the MAF side being long enough for a stock intake or CAI designed for MAF vs SD.