Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

ATS Tri-Y LS7 headers

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011 | 01:48 PM
Launching!

Default ATS Tri-Y LS7 headers

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $2100
Part Fits: 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Oh the pain I feel from having to part with these. These were going to be the crowning jewels on my LSX based engine in the 1968 Camaro 50/50 car. The tube chassis design has made that impossible, so rather than cut and hack these into a million pieces to make them fit, I offer them to you.

These are the master set of LS7 big tube Tri-Y ATS headers that were used to make and manufacture all the other headers ever made under the ATS brand. These use genuine SPD exhaust CNC flanges, merge collectors, and mandrel bends. These are the large tube (1-7/8" primaries stepped to a 2" stepped again to a 2-1/8" finally to a 3.5 inch collector)style in mild steel. They are currently unwelded in bare steel, but whomever decides they must have these will get them in 2 ways; fully TIG welded in bare mild steel, or fully TIG welded with ceramic coating in the color of their choice. I can also have a set of V-band clamps added to the collectors for the cost of the clamps.

Pricing is $2100 in bare, $2400 with coating. V band clamps and shipping are additional. Headers are at Ironworks in Bakersfield and the production jigs will be shipped to Rodger at my cost to assure the weld up is 100% within ATS spec for correct fitment.

These will fit factory frames 1st gen Camaro/Firebird as well as 68-72 Nova vehicles with 600 steering gears, as well as DSE hydroformed frames. Will not fit AME or Jake's C6 based frames due to the lower control arm mounting bracket. Might also fit Speedtech frames, but I'm not sure.

There are only 25 retail sets ever made, and this is the master set, so 26 total sets in existence. 12 in Mild steel, 13 in stainless, and then this unwelded bare steel set. If you want them, this is your last chance to get them. After this set is welded in the jigs the pattern is gone, the jigs will be scrapped, and the only way to get a set is to find them from another car that changed directions.

Satified clients using these headers include Mark Stielow with Camaro X, & James Shipka with the One Lap Camaro.

Pics are for reference of build quality, fitment, and the last serial number made.

Tyler
Old 01-13-2011 | 09:57 PM
Launching!

Sold pending funds.

Tyler

Quick Reply: ATS Tri-Y LS7 headers