Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Full set of 16 PAC 1218 Beehive valve springs good to .600 lift, barely used...

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 09:32 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full set of 16 PAC 1218 Beehive valve springs good to .600 lift, barely used...

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $95
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): OK
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

SOLD!!!

I finished up my cam install back on Sept. 29, 2010, so these springs have seen less than 4 months & 1000 miles usage since I installed them new. You can see my finished install thread here...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...m-install.html

The only time they’ve seen more than 6400 RPM’s was when the car was on the dyno for about 5 pulls. Besides tuning, the car is pretty much babied with a rare thrill seeking romp on the gas.

I’m swapping in a set of PRC heads this weekend with springs already installed, so no longer need these.

These springs are very easy to set up, as they use all of your stock hardware. They are literally a drop-in spring, so very easy to swap, even with the heads on the car.

I will be pulling them all off this weekend & will get them shipped out first thing next week.

$110 including Paypal & shipping anywhere in the 48 states. This is for the springs only, no other hardware is included. I will include all the stock retainers & locks for another $20, so $130 for everything shipped to your door. Let me know if you have any questions & I will answer promptly.

If you happen to want the complete set of stock 853 heads with these springs already installed, I'll throw them in for a little more, mostly just to cover the extra shipping. I'll do $175 for the complete assembled set of 130k mile heads shipped.

This is a close-up pic of a few of the springs on my car when I had a valve cover off a while back.

Last edited by osuhog; 01-19-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:50 AM
On The Tree

PM sent

Thanks
Old 01-19-2011, 10:20 AM
On The Tree

Sold, thanks man!