Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Charcoal Grey Metallic Manta Stripe

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 08:49 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Charcoal Grey Metallic Manta Stripe

Category: Accessories
Price: $100
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hi guys. I have (1) ONE True Manta Stripe. It is a beautiful Charcoal Grey Metallic stripe that goes OVER the SS Hood Scoop. It is in PERFECT CONDITION. Never used. Never even peeled off the wax paper it was shipped to me on.

The reason for sale is because when you buy a complete set, the company ships you two of them. Incase you mess one up. But if you have it done by a company (someone that puts vinyls on which are really easy to find even in a rural area) they insure it so you dont have to be out a complete vinyl.

The vinyl ALSO COMES WITH WORDING "CAMARO" IN DIFFERENT SIZES for you to use. You can even put it in the rear sail panel into the letters in there. Would look nice. And it comes FREE with the vinyl I am shipping.

I am willing to pay for shipping ONLY to the LOWER 48 STATES. Payment method is PAYPAL or CASH (in this technology world, people forget all about cold hard cash as a viable payment lol. I TAKE CASH TOO LOL) or even a UNITED STATES POSTAL Money Order.

I am located in New York. If you dont know my ratings since I have a relatively low post count, check my ebay status (sewslikewind : dont laugh, its my WIFES screen name. She is in the Medical Field hence the stitching reference lol)

I can ship in MOST cases same day OR next day but no later than that. I ONLY USE United States Postal Service (it is pretty close to my house thats why and I never had a package lost/damaged/issues with at all *knock on wood* lol

Ill try and snap pictures of the vinyl tonight when I get back from work.

You can PM me here. I have it set up my PM's here go straight to my email account and I get it on my phone right away. So it is pretty easy for me to get back to you. Unless I am driving or something like that.

Thanks for looking.

:O)