Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Weld Draglites and brand new MT et streets..

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 03:25 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weld Draglites and brand new MT et streets..

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $750
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

up for sale i have 2 Weld Draglites 16x8 maybe? they bolt directly on my car with NO modification. i bought them from a guy with a ls1 car. they came with spacers so i think they are needed for a ls car but not for a lt1 car.. and they might even work on a 3rd gen.. anyways they have like new MT et streets(the drag bias ply) they have went down the track 2 times with a very light burnout.. and it was only a 1 wheel peel lol. so i would say they have 95% tread left on them. the tires are 26x10.5 the rims have slight wear on them but polished up really nice and look awesome.

The fronts(skinnys) are the summit brand draglites 15x4. they have less than 2k on them and have a ton of tread. the tires will come with all the lug nuts and centercaps as well.. $750 obo i also have a BRAND new set of MT et street radials 26 X 10.50R16 that i will let go for $1050 with the other rims and tires.. so then you will have a like new bias ply for track, and a brand new set of street radials for the street. thanks!

tires are located in burton MI

Quick Reply: Weld Draglites and brand new MT et streets..