Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

99 Camaro Z28 Wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle RSA 245-50zr16

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 06:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 99 Camaro Z28 Wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle RSA 245-50zr16

Category: Accessories
Price: $250
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I am selling the OEM wheels off of my 1999 Camaro Z-28 and the bolt pattern is 5x120.7 or 5x4.75. The wheels are 16x8 and should fit a number of vehicles. They are not perfect but they are not bent and do not have any horrible sidewall rash. The tires are at about 5-6/32 and should have about 10-15,000 miles left on them. The Goodyear Eagle RSA is a very good tire and the size is 245-50zr16. I will allow anyone who is interested to install one in my driveway to check fitment on there car before purchasing. If you want more close up pics send me an email with your regular email so I can attach the pics. I will ship but they would be probably 200-250 dollars for shipping. Local pickup in Hemet, CA. They are also for sale locally so I reserve the right to end early. I am also willing to meet anywhere in Southern CA for the price of my gas but paypal payment must be received before meeting. I have them up on eBay right now http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...STRK:MESELX:IT