Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

SLP Dual Dual Exhaust With Resonators

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 11:20 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SLP Dual Dual Exhaust With Resonators

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $300
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

This a used Camaro SS SLP exhaust that was on a 97 with the LT1. I've had it on my Camaro for the past year with no problems with it. It does sound good with LT's & ORY. The tips are not SLP but are SS. Everything is usable. The intermediate pipe is 2 1/2 in dia. not 3". This is a rare exhaust system that has the 2 resonators in the tailpipes. From what I have read on the forums that this system was found on the LT4's SS Camaros and also used on 97 SS so SLP could use the left overs up before the 98's came out. Now the only odd part is the mid-pipe is 2 1/2 dia, not 3". what that means I have no idea. I did buy it from a local guy that had a 97 SS LT1 car.
I'm located in the Allentown PA area, about an hour from Philly and 1.5 hours from NYC. if you want this shipped, it will cost. Price is $300. Call 610 730 5165 (cell) - 610 419 6908 (house) Thanks Shawn
Attached Thumbnails SLP Dual Dual Exhaust With Resonators-dscf0067.jpg   SLP Dual Dual Exhaust With Resonators-dscf0068.jpg   SLP Dual Dual Exhaust With Resonators-dscf0069.jpg  

Last edited by smb72; 02-28-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Quick Reply: SLP Dual Dual Exhaust With Resonators