Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

c5 c6 z06 1,000 hp driveshaft shop axle kit fs

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 09:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default c5 c6 z06 1,000 hp driveshaft shop axle kit fs

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $1000
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): SC
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

whats up guys, selling THE 1,000 horsepower rwhp kit from the driveshaft shop...Kit cost me 2,333.00 shipped to my door less than a week ago. Everyone says its in stock but it isnt, i have it ready to ship out right now! I bought it for my c6 z06 and after installed one of the axles was damaged so it was sent back to the drive shaft shop and replaced (still sealed in the box) Story is the kit(hubs cv axles bearings and seals) were installed in my car and everything was removed after finding out the axle was damaged....Had all my stock **** reinstalled and said **** it.....None of the kit has been used at all....Here is your chance to have the baddest axle kit in hand at OVER HALF the cost...shipping will probably be around 75.00....Listing for 5 days then listing on ebay...Nice looking kit let me know if you guys are interested..I wish i could have found a deal like this when i was looking..Thanks matt
(Fits c5-c6 standard and z06 models)
Old 03-03-2011, 07:33 AM
DBN
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a steal!!!!!!! If anyone is thinking of buying these axles, you better jump on this deal. Great product.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:08 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DBN
That is a steal!!!!!!! If anyone is thinking of buying these axles, you better jump on this deal. Great product.
Its the kit that everyone wants but dont buy bc its so damn expensive...Here it is at an affordable price....Thanks for the bump