Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Race Partout: Rossler TH350, CSR Shield, ATI 8" MRT Treemaster LOTS MORE!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 06:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

What color is the Jaz padding? Is it sfi rated?
Old 03-21-2011, 07:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If you buy from this guy and give him a trader feedback, don't expect any in return.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider
What color is the Jaz padding? Is it sfi rated?
Yes its SFI and black.
Old 03-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by blk00ss
If you buy from this guy and give him a trader feedback, don't expect any in return.
Maybe you should grow up for threatening a guy over feedback that wasn't left WITHIN 48 hours of you posting feedback. Is it THAT important to you? Are you serious right now?

Last edited by BROCZ; 03-22-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:14 AM
TECH Addict

Hey man if keeping a good reputation isn't important to you, no skin off my back. But you wouldn't answer my pm's and it was more like 4 days. Sorry I'm "grown up" enough to not **** where I step in life, goodluck with your sales.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:17 AM
Teching In

Hey man if keeping a good reputation isn't important to you, no skin off my back. But you wouldn't answer my pm's and it was more like 4 days. Sorry I'm "grown up" enough to not **** where I step in life, goodluck with your sales.
Ok if you insist. 4 Days, wrong! Less than 48 hours. And I don't need luck with my sales. I describe my products accurately, offer fair prices, and ship quickly. There is no luck required.

3/18 2:25PM (Friday)
you left feedback

3/19 12:50PM (Saturday)
"think you could possibly return the favor!?"

3/20 11:22AM (Sunday)
"Are you seriously not going to give me any trader feedback?? Guess I'll let everyone know not to expect anything in return from you. Real stand up man. "

Maybe, just maybe I have a life outside of ls1tech and perhaps getting my itrader rating up isn't more important than spending time with my family.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:21 PM
TECH Addict

You had nough time to bump your ******* post very day. And you can also tell when someone has been online. It takes a mere 2 minutes to leave feedback. It's called common courtesy *******. I believe EVERYONE has a life outside of tech. But when your doing business with real people, it's pretty important, at least to ME, to keep good karma going. Oh and I don't know about fast shipping, it took almost a full two weeks for the package to come in. Just saying.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Teching In

You had nough time to bump your ******* post very day. And you can also tell when someone has been online. It takes a mere 2 minutes to leave feedback. It's called common courtesy *******. I believe EVERYONE has a life outside of tech. But when your doing business with real people, it's pretty important, at least to ME, to keep good karma going. Oh and I don't know about fast shipping, it took almost a full two weeks for the package to come in. Just saying.
You're a real class act. You talk about keeping good karma, but all you did was treat me like **** with your stupid smartass remarks even before I sold the flexplate to you. You made an offer and I didn't accept within 24 hours and I got a smartass remark like "so I guess you didn't want to sell it". I mean give me a chance. I'm also new to this seller rating system and wasn't exactly sure how easy it was to leave feedback. But when a guy is a pain in your ***, why would you go out your way to leave feedback? Wake up and start treating people with respect and you might get better results.

One more ******* remark and I'll just leave a negative. There is alot more to the transaction than paying and receiving the part. I don't feel like I was treated with respect. I think you're a punk kid to be honest. And if it took nearly 2 weeks, talk to Fedex. I'm 30 miles from the fedex dropoff location and I got it in the mail within a day or two of payment.