Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

18x8.5" and 19x10" C6 split 5 spoke wheels and tires

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2011, 07:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 18x8.5" and 19x10" C6 split 5 spoke wheels and tires

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): AZ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I had these on my 02 Camaro SS that recently sold, buyer opted for the newer set of wheels that I had (19" RPM505s) so these have to go, as I no longer have anything they will fit on.

I'm asking $1500 shipped anywhere in the lower 48s, will split the difference on shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.

The price is ABSOLUTELY negotiable, as I have ZERO reason to keep them anymore - I bought a WRX so they won't fit on it.

The rims are 8/10, I'm only giving them an 8 because I'm pretty sure they're perfect but I'm too lazy to go check for small imperfections. They don't have any curb rash, I can tell you that much.

Front tires - one is brand new, the other is a little older - had a flat and only replaced one because I knew I was taking them off the car.

Rear tires have something like 75-80% tread left on them.

I'll post a picture of them on the car and if I have any serious interest I will get up off my lazy *** and go take pictures of them off the car in the garage so you can see them.

Send me a PM on here or post in this thread, it will be bookmarked and checked daily.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bump, forget the price. someone make me an offer shipped and see if I'll take it (probably unless it's a BS low-ball). I am practically going to give these away, as I did my car.

Quick Reply: 18x8.5" and 19x10" C6 split 5 spoke wheels and tires