Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: Boyd Coddington Blasters w/ GS-D3 Tires

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 08:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up FS: Boyd Coddington Blasters w/ GS-D3 Tires

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $800
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): SC
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

This is a set of four 17x9.5 Boyd Coddington Blaster wheels with 275/40/R17 Goodyear Eagle GS-D3 tires.
The wheels are solid with no evidence of fatigue. They are straight and true with one exception...there is a very, very slight dent in one rim which I have photographed. You really can't see it, but you can feel it if you pass your hand around the edge of the rim.
I bought the tires through www.tirerack.com and had them shaved to 4/32" for autocross use. They have been through two autocross seasons and are now down to the wear indicators, but should have two seasons left in them. One of the tires has cosmetic damage from the first autocross outing where the fender cut into tire. It looks bad, so I had the tires dismounted and remounted so that the damage is now on the "inside" where it isn't seen. This damage was NOT due to the wheel offset...I was using a 15mm spacer behind the rim which I immediately removed, but the damage had been done. Please also note that I ran this tire through two autocross seasons and it holds air fine.
Selling because I sold my Camaro. I'm asking $800 for the rims and tires together and would be willing to negotiate with a serious buyer. Shipping not included, but I will ship at buyer's expense. This is a great set of tires for a beginner in autocross or if you like the "street tire" class.
Attached Thumbnails FS:  Boyd Coddington Blasters w/ GS-D3 Tires-img_1926.jpg   FS:  Boyd Coddington Blasters w/ GS-D3 Tires-img_1927.jpg   FS:  Boyd Coddington Blasters w/ GS-D3 Tires-img_1929.jpg   FS:  Boyd Coddington Blasters w/ GS-D3 Tires-img_1930.jpg   FS:  Boyd Coddington Blasters w/ GS-D3 Tires-img_1931.jpg  

Last edited by NOBR8KSS; 03-14-2011 at 08:40 PM.