Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

SSR Wheels, stock fuel rail, carbon fiber lid etc...

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SSR Wheels, stock fuel rail, carbon fiber lid etc...

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $1234567
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): KS
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a set of 17*9.5 SSR Integral GT-1's...I'm needing a drag wheel setup so I'd be interested in a trade plus cash on my end of course, or an outright sell of $500 shipped. If a trade goes through I will also take care of shipping on both sets. Front tires are good, 75% left, rears are kind of shot, be good for a little while. One small knick in one rim, hard to even find honestly.

Stock fuel rails off of 2000 Trans Am, had 60,000 miles when removed. I am not even sure how to price these, $65 shipped? If too high or too low, please let me know!

Stock set of injectors off of same vehicle, same story...$100 shipped?

"Carbon Fiber" airlid with a very good looking K&N airfilter, has sensor in lid. Looks like where the clamp goes on to the intake duct is kind of cracked, nothing that affects it, or the clamping, and you can't even see it. $65 shipped?

Also have an A-pillar that I'm sure came off an LT1 car with dual pillar pods, phantom air/fuel gauge, and electric boost gauge. Will not work on my LS1 Trans Am because it does not have the provision for the air duct at the bottom. I think I gave $80 shipped. So $80 it is.

Have an adapter that goes in between the stock fuel fittings from feed line to fuel rail, allows you to put a FPR, has a -10 or -8 an port, not sure which, to thread one in to. $50 shipped.

I might have some more things coming off of my car I want to get rid of, so I will update periodically. All prices are OBO, all prices are shipped, and all items located in Salina, KS. I have a perfect trader rating and am paypal verified. I would appreciate it if buyer takes care of paypal fees. If you need pictures please text me at 760-898-4534. Thanks for looking.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ttt!!!