Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Auto Meter gauges

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 10:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto Meter gauges

Category: Interior
Price: $45
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have two Auto Meter gauges, one is a water temperature gauge and the other is a transmission temperature gauge. Both are still in the box. The transmission temp gauge is still sealed (brand new) and the water temp gauge was opened and installed, but only used for about a day. The water temp gauge does not include the sender.

I will take $35 for the water temperature gauge (the senders are less than $10 on Jegs) and I will take $45 for the brand new transmission temp gauge. $80 for both. I WILL INCLUDE A FREE AUTO METER CARBON FIBER OIL PRESSURE GAUGE IF BOTH ARE PURCHASED TOGETHER!!!!!!

The prices are firm, so don't waste my time or yours with a lower offer. You are saving over $40 over new (taking shipping into consideration). Here are the links to the products and the pictures:

http://www.jegs.com/i/Auto-Meter/105...oductId=745230

http://www.jegs.com/i/Auto-Meter/105...oductId=745230

PM me if interested. I will cover shipping to the lower 48, you just cover paypal fees.