Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

98-02 Dynomax Race Bullet Exhaust - Rear section and tips

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 08:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 98-02 Dynomax Race Bullet Exhaust - Rear section and tips

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): ME
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Up for sale is the rear section of a Dynomax Race Bullet system. Let me be clear, this is NOT the full system. Basically I used the 3" I pipe with the dynomax resonator and small 'U' pipe that goes over the rear axle. Up for sale is the whole rear of the system which bolts up under the car. The ENTIRE system is 3", including the very nice, chrome, double walled tips. I used this part of the system for literally 50 miles and took off the rear section, I am just running an exhaust dumped after the axle with the Dynomax bullet.

Here is a link to the system....

http://www.jegs.com/i/Dynomax/289/19418/10002/-1

As you can see form my pics, the stickers aren't even burnt off.

On jegs, the TIPS alone go for about 40 bucks shipped. Since this whole system is mandrel bent 3" piping I don't wanna let it go too cheap, since I am using less than half of it. I could also include the exhaust hanger and mount for like 10 bucks extra. I want to sell the whole thing, someone could make a real nice system with it. I would personally scrap the C clamps and buy some band clamps, as it came from Dynomax clamped down on the back pretty tight with one of the clamps. I will throw in all the hardware I have left over with it. Make an offer, I want to be fair but also not get killed on shipping. I am thinking like 150, shipping included anywhere in the US.

Hope my pics show up below...yes that is surface rust on the stupid clamps already, as for the tips, its dirt from laying them in the gass to take pictures. Tips look great out back, just not my cup of tea on a Z28.
Attached Thumbnails 98-02 Dynomax Race Bullet Exhaust - Rear section and tips-close-up-cross-over.jpg   98-02 Dynomax Race Bullet Exhaust - Rear section and tips-tailpipe-close-ups.jpg   98-02 Dynomax Race Bullet Exhaust - Rear section and tips-whole-rear-section.jpg  
Old 05-02-2011, 08:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Not my car....but a good idea of how it looks (sounds mean as hell with the tiny 12" bullet, dumped).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9QA5ZDnwDo
Old 05-03-2011, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

I am sure someone could fab this up with just an I pipe and bullet to make a nice exhaust. Would look awesome on a T/A. I would be willing to sell just the tips if someone wants the pipe.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Anyone??

Quick Reply: 98-02 Dynomax Race Bullet Exhaust - Rear section and tips