Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

A bunch of parts For Sale ( LS6 BLock, Forged Pistons, LS6 heads, Patriot Springs Ect

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A bunch of parts For Sale ( LS6 BLock, Forged Pistons, LS6 heads, Patriot Springs Ect

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $3000
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Email: michael.vanparis@yahoo.com
Cell Phone Number: (619) 942-7934 (you can text any time of the day)

Ok, I dropped a valve in my LS6 based 383 stroker with a T-Trim Vortech Blower. I was running stock Valves and Rockeres (that = NO NO) I'm having a LQ9 based 402 Stroker built so I will have some parts that I'm selling. All parts listed for sale have approximately 3K miles on them unless otherwise stated “NEW” The engine is still in the car but just a few bolts from coming out.

LS6 Engine Block (bare) with main caps (no main cap bolts) and Dura bond one piece cam bearings (part Number CH-10) bored for 3.903 pistons. The block had all machine work performed by LME of Houston Texas. Block has about 3K miles on it since the machine work was performed. This block is ready for your 4.00 inch stroke crank. Just have the block cleaned, verify everything is good (WHICH IT SHOULD BE) and go. The block has a the deck height set at 9.230” I’m asking $400 bucks plus freight and packing charges THIS IS A GOOD PRICE FOR A BLOCK WITH ALL THE NECESSARY MACHINE WORK DONE. The short block wasa built by LME out of Houston TX.

(8) Wiseco forged pistons and GFX Rings for a 3.903 bore (part number K396X3903) with a -32CC dish (Part Number for the rings is 3905 GFX) (these pistons with 6.125 rods and stock LS6 heads yielded a 9.0 : 1 static compression ratio. I will sell all 8 of them as is. One piston the number 7 piston to be more specific did come incontact with the number 7 exhaust valve and it is nicked/damaged. This will include the wrist pins and the low mileage GFX Rings. You may be able to run the nicked/damages piston as is but I personally would not. It would probably be around 100 bucks to call the manufacturer and get one new piston and you would have 8 awesome Very low mileage Boost ready pistons for a lot less then you can buy $430 plus shipping

LS6 243 Casting Cylinder heads: The driver side head will include 15 stock valves with Patriot Gold Dual Valve Springs with Titanium retainers and locks One head (driver side) is definitely damaged on the intake runner, the valve stem made contact with the runner and it looks like someone CNC'D the runner where the stem made contact, I'm not sure if it can be fixed or not and I'm not sure if there is any more damage. The other head is good. The passenger side head does include all 16 stock valves Patriot Gold Dual Valve Springs with Titanium retainers and locks but like the diver side head will NOT come with the springs, keepers or retainers. Neither head will include the Valve covers. I'm asking $470.00 plus shipping and packaging for both heads. I'm pretty sure the damage head can be fixed. However, I make no gurantees.

LS6 Engine Block (bare) with main caps (no main cap bolts) and Dura bond one piece cam bearings (part Number CH-10) bored for 3.903 pistons. The block had all machine work performed by LME of Houston Texas. Block has about 3K miles on it since the machine work was performed. This block is ready for your 4.00 inch stroke crank. Just have the block cleaned, verify everything is good (WHICH IT SHOULD BE) and go. The block has a the deck height set at 9.230” I’m asking $400 bucks plus freight and packing charges THIS IS A GOOD PRICE FOR A BLOCK WITH ALL THE NECESSARY MACHINE WORK DONE. I’m posting this particular item not knowing for sure if it’s good or not. With that Said, I will not take any money until I know if the block is Damaged or not. If it is repairable damage I will adjust the price accordingly. So, the first serious person, who wants this thing, I will hold it for you until I disassemble it.

Clevite Race Main bearings Part Number MS2199H/ MS2199HX (bearing used on my Callies LSx 4.00” stroke 4340 Forged Crank for approximately 3K miles) I’m asking $75.00 shipped.

Clevite Race Rod Bearings part number CB663HN/CB6631 (Used on my Callies 6.125 forged H beam rods for approximately 3K miles) I’m asking $75.00 shipped

ALTERNATIVE OPTION (ON THIS OPTION SOME ONE WOULD HAVE TO ACT QUICK LIKE WITH IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS OPTIONS IS WITH SOME CLEANING AND ONE NEW PISTON FROM WEISCO AND HEADS OF YOUR CHOICE YOU COULD BE MAKING SOME SERIOUS POWER

I WILL SELL THE ENTIRE LONGBLOCK AS IS FOR 3K plus FREIGHT THIS WOULD INCLUDE THE LS6 ENGINE BLOCK, LS6 243 CASTING CYLINDER HEADS WITH PATRIOT VALVE SPRINGS RETAINERS AND LOCKS, CALLIES 4340 LSx CRANK, (Part Number APO317-CS) ARP MAIN STUDS ( Part Number 235-5608) Callies Forged H-Beam Connecting Rods with ARP 2000 Bolts (part Number CSC6125DS2A2AH) , Melling HP OIL pump (Part Number 10295), Clevite Race Main Bearings (Part Number MS2199H/MS2199HX), Clevite Race Rod Bearings ( Part Number CB663HN/CB663H1), Wiseco forged pistons and GFX Rings for a 3.903 bore (part number K396X3903) with a -32CC dish (Part Number for the rings is 3905GFX) IF SOMEONE BUYS THIS with in the next 24 hours ill throw in the A&A stage 4 Cam, LS7 Lifters and The LS2 (I think) Timing set. all has about 3K miles on it.