Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Lt1 52mm Powder Coated TB - Black

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 10:06 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Lt1 52mm Powder Coated TB - Black

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $120
Location (State): IA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Selling my LT1 52mm throttle body powder coated black, fits 94-97 LT1. I'm selling becasue my new engine will need a 58mm throttle body.

This is a ported stock unit which was ported by me. Between 2003 and 2009 I ported over 300 LT1 throttle bodies under Ebay user name "mjblum". All machine work was done on a HAAS VF2 machining center. Machine work is 2nd to none, not a cheap garage port job. New throttle blades were machined from .060 6061-T6 aluminum. The aluminum housing was fitted with INA needle bearings at each end of the throttle shaft (stock has no bushing or bearing at all). The throttle body was bead blasted and powder coated gloss black as well as the linkage. Included is the top plate which is billet with the 4th gen style bird engraved. The intake mounting holes have been modified to use stainless steel flat head screws for a clean look when mounted, they are included.

Not included is the TPS sensor and IAC lower plate.

This unit was held back from sale because it was blemished. Some of the cast aluminum throttle bodies from GM were porous. This unit has an air pocket that was exposed during machining behind the throttle blade (see last pic). It does not affect the function of the throttle body at all.

I ran this unit on my car since 2005 and when I removed this past spring it still felt as smooth as the day I installed it thanks to the needle roller bearings. It has a lot of life left in it and will make someone a great 52mm TB and looks very nice to boot.

Price is $120 SHIPPED IN THE USA.
Attached Thumbnails Lt1 52mm Powder Coated TB - Black-52mm-1.jpg   Lt1 52mm Powder Coated TB - Black-52mm-2.jpg   Lt1 52mm Powder Coated TB - Black-52mm-3.jpg   Lt1 52mm Powder Coated TB - Black-52mm-4.jpg  
Old 05-22-2011, 05:29 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To the TOP