Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

WRECKED 2000 PONTIAC TRANS AM - DONOR CAR for LS1 SWAP

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011 | 09:00 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default WRECKED 2000 PONTIAC TRANS AM - DONOR CAR for LS1 SWAP

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $1850
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a wrecked 2000 Pontiac Trans Am that is ready to be used a a donor for a LS1 swap. Its an automatic car with roughly 107K miles on it. The car was hit hard in the front drivers side corner by a car that ran a stop sign. The engine is ALL STOCK. I have stripped the car down with the exception of the running gear and associated electronics. Before being asked, its intended to be used as a donor car for a LS1 swap and is not reparable!!! There is no interior in the car, no good body parts (except the doors) and no brakes. What is there is the complete LS1 engine, transmission, rear end (no brakes or backing plates) and wiringing...including the wiring harness, computer and fuel pump. Basicaly everything you need to put a LS1 in your car. The AC compressor is there and was holding a charge when I cut the front end off. The only damage the engine recieved in the wreck was the radiator hit the plastic power steering pump and busted in...I do have a replacment pulley if I can find it. If not they are like $35 for the pulley. I have no way of cranking the car since there is no cooling or electrical system in the car....we can turn the engine by hand at the crank but I cant crank it for you.

I am asking $1850 OBO for it and if you have been thinking of a LS1 swap you know what a deal this is on a complete running gear and wiring!!!

Call or text me at 229-894-0165 with any questions. The car is located in ATHENS, AL...just outside of HUNTSVILLE.

Pic of the car after being hit:

This is how it is now and whats left:

Last edited by 97ramsst; 06-03-2011 at 10:00 AM.
Old 06-03-2011 | 10:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would you be willing to sell the drivers side catalytic converter?
Old 06-04-2011 | 08:37 AM
TECH Addict

Bump....the running gear in this car is staying complete.
Old 06-04-2011 | 08:17 PM
TECH Addict

Sold it today.

Quick Reply: WRECKED 2000 PONTIAC TRANS AM - DONOR CAR for LS1 SWAP