Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: New Yonaka Racing Seats

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 01:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: New Yonaka Racing Seats

Category: Interior
Price: $375
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I'm not a frequent visitor to this site, but I'm a 10 year member on Corvette Forum under the user name chrisj. I've bought and sold numerous items there with little fanfare.

I'm located in Katy, TX and work in the Greenway Plaza area in Houston. I'm willing to meet up with local guys that don't want to venture out too far west.

For Sale - my Yonaka Racing Seats - aka Yonaka Samurai's. Brand new in the box. Just unpacked for pictures and trying a test fit in the car. I didn't want to pay for a pro modification and am now going in a different direction with seating.

Synthetic leather with blue stitching.

Local sale preferred as the box is huge. Or if you want to pay for shipping, I've got them all boxed up. $375 plus shipping (or local!). I'll cover the paypal fees.

Yonaka's website says these fit 95% all vehicles.
http://www.yonaka.com/Yonaka_Samurai..._p/ymrs005.htm

I bought these as a group purchase on Corvette Forum and the install turned out to be a little more involved (read this as time and $$) than I wanted. In the mean time I found a vendor at SEMA last year that I'm working with on a new seating option that I like far better so I'm trying to get these out of my garage.

On the plus side (pun intended) these are chubby boy approved!!!! I'm between 36-38 in the waist and a little bigger in the hips/thighs. I have room to spare in these seats!!!!! I've sat in a Corbeau A4 before and found them a bit snug. Not so in these. Plus, they were girlfriend approved!!!! (At least sitting on the floor in my kitchen....).

On to the pics. With extra measurements that I wish were available before I bought them. Forgive all the kids toys in the background. If I had to clean first, there would have been no pics.....

Ignore the footprint on the seats. The kids thought it was great fun to climb all over them!

Now for the important pics. Interior dimensions!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, apparently covered half the flash....

Again, local sale preferred but will ship at buyer's expense.

Here's a pic installed in a C5.

chris

Quick Reply: FS: New Yonaka Racing Seats