Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Fikse FM-10 set of wheels 17x9,5 / 18x10.5 (polished) with or without tires

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fikse FM-10 set of wheels 17x9,5 / 18x10.5 (polished) with or without tires

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $2300
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

EDIT: PRICE REDUCED AND I now have a new pair of NITTOs INCLUDED for the rear in 305-30-18s with nubs still showing. Full price offer gets these tires with the rims.
I am putting these out there but if offers aren't decent, I will keep them. These and CCW Classics and the BBS LMs are my favs of all time...

I will sell outright or take cash plus a trade for some other wheels. (just let me know what you have) I do like a lot of the Ruff Racing wheels, especially the 281s. Also have a fetish for yellow wheels. Consider taking some cash off the price for parts for my Z06. Consider trades for/towards a Sportbike. Also would take a trade for/towards a diamond of at LEAST a full carat weight in round, princess cut, or emerald cut. :hide: (for those of you who may have had a chick leave you with a ring you can't use) lol. :hide:

They are polished finish (costs extra) in 17x9.5 and 18x10.5. All 4 center caps are brand new from Fikse. Tires on rears are SHOT, but fronts can get you by until you can spring for new tires. Fronts are Michelin Pilots in 265-40-17 and the rears are Nitto drag radials in 335-30-18s with cords showing (I got ALL of the use of these tires...lol) The Nittos are about like slicks right now, almost no tread left. lol... but they stick like crazy. I drive on them almost daily. Will put up more pics later. These are about $4800 new if I am not mistaken without tires (not that these tires are worth much) Looking for $2300.00 including new nittos for the rear for these or make me an offer... I am negotiable and open to partial trade offers. I would rate the condition as 8/10. (subjective) with a few scuffs, nothing too severe, and need a good cleaning. djfrank70@gmail.com or PM me and I will shoot you my cell number or whatever. I am located in Dothan, Alabama which is about an hour north of Panama City, FL ...1.5 hours south of Montgomery, or 3 hours south of Atlanta.

Old 06-14-2011, 03:36 PM
Teching In

still up for grabs
Old 06-16-2011, 05:21 PM
Teching In

THese are still available! Make me an offer!
Old 06-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Staging Lane

bump! someone make an offer these are sick rims!
Old 06-17-2011, 02:43 AM
Teching In

Thanks! I am really surprised these are still here