Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

*SOLD*Lakewood Action Traction bars 82 - 02 F-body

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 11:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up *SOLD*Lakewood Action Traction bars 82 - 02 F-body

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $100
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a set of these Lakewood Action Traction bars for the 1982 to 2002 f-body vehicles, the firebird and camaro. They fit all models, v-8 or v-6, and every suspension package.

They are used, I had them on the car for about 4 years. Nothing wrong with them, I upgraded to a Dana 60 rear end and the axle tubes are bigger than the stock 10 bolt and would no longer fit.

I took them off last year, and just got around to listing them for sale. If I remember correctly, there is a bolt or two that should be replaced. Pretty easy to do to save 190 bucks!

From the website:
Lakewood Traction...Action Lift Bars work with axle torque to lift and load the chassis. This forces the wheels downward ''planting the tires'', transferring power to the pavement and eliminating wheel hop for improved traction and straight line launch. Traction...Action Lift Bars are engineered for easy bolt-on installation with no welding required! Legal for NHRA stock eliminator classes. These bars feature an ''adjustable'' load control strut to allow right or left side suspension pre-load for fine tuning the chassis under various track conditions. Manufactured from heavy-gauge square steel tubing to prevent flex or bending and featuring an attractive black powder-coated finish to resist corrosion. Includes polyurethane bushings for positive suspension control and stability, and grease fittings for ease of lubrication.

The first $100 gets them! These are $290 new, so you are saving considerable money buying used! Thanks for looking, and feel free to ask any and all questions!

Last edited by FirebirdStud; 06-22-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!