Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Wicked Cool OZ Forged 3 Piece Polished Wheels in 19/20s + Tires For Sale/Trade

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wicked Cool OZ Forged 3 Piece Polished Wheels in 19/20s + Tires For Sale/Trade

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $1500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I bought these and have been rolling them on my Z06. They look great, but as you can see by the pictures, the offset is for an Fbody. Stick out too much (past the fenders) on a Vette. Guess I could just put a widebody kit on my car... lol These wheels are awesome, and look wicked... but a couple of them are curbed a bit. Not really deep or gouged, just curb scraped a good bit around. They can be polished out with some elbow grease and some patience. One has a scratch on the lip that looks like a screwdriver accident. (picture 5, near "made in italy stamp") Wheels are perfectly straight with no bends. Had my car up to 135mph and straight as an arrow. High quality wheels stamped "Made in Italy". Rears have nice deep lip. See link below for the set at tire rack. Go for over $4000.00 new WITHOUT tires. These could be driven on as is or have the edges repaired to look like new for a few hundred bucks (unless you are skilled enough at aluminum polishing to do them up yourself). Tires aren't great, but would be ok for a while until you sprung for new ones. They are about down to the wear bars. Tires are Michelin Pilots --- 325-25-20s on the back and 275-30-19s on the front. Fit great. Price is $1500 plus shipping. Money talks! May consider trades or partial trades. I was thinking about powder coating the barrels yellow to match my car and leaving the centers alone...might be a cool option for somebody. I got a quote from a reputable shop for $50 per wheel lip to prep and powder coat them. I also have a set of Fikse FM10s up for sale on another post here and on corvetteforum. I would definitely be interested in a cheaper set of rims like the Ruff 281s or another set of Ruffs in partial trade. Or some stock factory Z06 wheels maybe... Would also accept a trade for a single 1 carat or larger diamond of good quality and color. (worth a shot)

http://www.ozracing.com/car_wheels_v...LLO/25483.aspx

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...&oEvent=event5

Old 06-19-2011, 06:13 PM
Teching In

Up top
Old 06-20-2011, 06:29 AM
Teching In

Need these gone soon!
Old 06-22-2011, 12:06 AM
On The Tree