Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

COMPLETE 1994 Z28 6spd w/109k for PARTS. Title is all effed up.

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 04:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default COMPLETE 1994 Z28 6spd w/109k for PARTS. Title is all effed up.

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $1100
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I bought this car thinking I was going to settle for an LT1 in the chevelle but luck dealt me a smoking deal on a wrecked 2001....so I am selling this 1994.

The car is a 1994 Z28 hard top 6 speed. It has 109,000 miles.

It WAS black but was painted silver at some point and they did a crappy earl shibe type job of it.

The air bags have been deployed and are just taped back in. The headliner is falling down all over. The driver's seat has a lovely tear in it right where you slide into the seat on the side so that you bang your hip on bare metal getting into the car. There are various parking lot dents and the underside of the hood and inside of the front bumper show that they were originally teal. The core seems straight and does not look to have been effed with though.

The exhaust DOES NOT EXIST after the Y. Stolen? Cat scrappers? I dunno. **** is loud.

It was sitting for about a year in an open lot before I got it so the tires are dry rotted but hold air. Salad shooters are in place and being ugly just like they are suppose to.

Radio works. Climate control works. All lights on outside of car work. Dash lights up and all gauges work. Both windows work (IF I PLUG MY WINDOW SWITCHES IN TO THIS CAR)...but the window switches in the car are broken to bits and fall apart more the more you fiddle with them.

There is a lot of good interior parts in it though. (just not the ones I mentioned were bad already.)

All glass is good.

fenders/doors are fine.

Brakes seem to work great but I do not know how much pad life is left or anything. No shimmys.

This car RUNS AND DRIVES. It has good oil pressure, does not smoke, does not consume water.

The trans is SOO SMOOOTH (but skip ship is an annoying bitch.) Clutch is healthy.

((((I will loan you a battery to start the car but once you load it up, I need mine back...sorry folks))))

Do not bug me about titling this thing. It has a title but the previous owner signed in 3 different places that he should not have, and there is a lein form a company that went out of business years ago. I am also a SC resident and this is a MD title. That just makes one more reason I dont wanna screw with it. I AINT ******' WITH IT. Take it but don't bother me about it too much later. If you want to verify that it is not stolen or whatever before you come, I will hapilly send you a VIN or even a pic of the title from my phone.

Make a race car. Use the motor/trans. Set it on fire.

...Just give me my asking price and DO NOT negotiate please. Price is pretty firm and I feel it is cheap enough.

PM or text me (Kyle) at 803-246-0302. (Let me know who you are and what this is about)

Pics will be in the form of phone pics until mid weekend if it is not already gone by then.

Car is located in Timonium MD (Suburb of Baltimore).

Quick Reply: COMPLETE 1994 Z28 6spd w/109k for PARTS. Title is all effed up.