Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Brand New RCI 19 gallon cell+sender, straps, and foam

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 03:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brand New RCI 19 gallon cell+sender, straps, and foam

Category: Accessories
Price: $250
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): OH
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I bought this like a month ago for my GTO. After discovering i would have to entirely re-design the tank to make the filler neck work with my particular setup, i just bought a friggin 700 dollar custom cell for my car. As a result, ive got all of this stuff brand new in the box. Im sure i could send it back to summit if i dug out the reciepts, paid a restocking fee, waited on the phone, and arranged everything, but id rather just move it for less here.

This is a 12x12x30 cell, with filler top, also includes the steel brackets to mount the cell still unopened, as well as a few boxes of foam for inside the cell in the occasion someone wants to put it in there to shred some turns or whatever. This is complete with a sender, however you would have to do some fabbing to make the sender work correctly once the foam is in there. Either way, my loss your gain at this price.

I paid over 300 after shipping+tax(as i live in ohio and summit nails me for sales tax) for the cell, 30 bones for the bracket, and like 30 i think? for the foam. IMO its a 4 oclock free crack giveaway tyrone biggums price for brand new stuff. The spots on the cell are cause it was sitting at the edge of the garage when a rain storm came. No it did not fill the tank with water or anything, its just rain spots. The tank is brand new and has NEVER been mounted, just taken out of the box, set in the car "oh sweet, this will never work", then put on the shelf to collect dust.

Thanks for the bandwidth. This can be ready to ship as soon as payment clears. I am very well known and reputable for FAST shipping and hassle free deals.

no trades...
Not interested in trading this for a 16" murray kids bike and a 90 gallon garbage can, or some other nonsense i dont need. After all, cash pays the car payment, not mongoose scooters in trade.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RCI-2191A/

Old 08-09-2011, 06:43 PM
On The Tree

gocart, railbuggy, anyone? bueler?
Old 08-12-2011, 02:46 PM
On The Tree

sale pending..

Quick Reply: Brand New RCI 19 gallon cell+sender, straps, and foam