Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

275/40/17 MT ET Street Radials on OEM c5z Wheels (Fits c6z06/GS/c6 + more)

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 275/40/17 MT ET Street Radials on OEM c5z Wheels (Fits c6z06/GS/c6 + more)

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $675
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Up for sell is my set of track wheels/tires.

The wheels are OEM 17x9.5 c5 z06 speedline wheels in excellent shape; they were purchased on here from another member a few weeks ago.

The 275/40/17 (26X11.50R17) Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials are pretty much brand new. I bought them July 12th from JEGS; for a total price of $480. They were mounted and balanced at discount tire for another $40. I used them two visits at the track for a total of 5 runs and have 0 Street miles on them. The picture below will prove this. They have 6/32nds tread, which is what they come with brand new.

Another benefit besides better traction, stock wheels and tires weigh in at 130+lbs, where these weigh a total of 101lbs. saving you ~30+lbs. of rotational weight compared to a c6z set.

As shown by the pictures below they are mounted/balanced and ready to go, but I will split if necessary to get the price out of them that I want. I am not going to split them right away. I will give it a little while to see if someone wants the whole set before I will split.

I know for sure they will fit the c6 z06 and grand sport models.
I believe they will also fit all base c6’s, c5's and other models as well. Someone correct me if I am wrong on this.
These have been proven to get great 60ft and ¼mile times by many members on the "c6 z06 Fast List" .

For it as a set mounted/balanced and ready to go, I want $675+shipping. (I would guess shipping will cost about $60)

If I split them up I will be looking to get.
Tires- $375+shipping. (Will save you about $75 from buying brand new, my loss your gain.)
Wheels- $325+shipping.
(If shipping separately prices will probably be $25-$40 for the tires and $30-$50 on the wheels depending on where you live.)

***I do not have to sell them and am in no hurry. For some reason if they do not sell for what I need to get out of them I will just use them this winter and save my other tires. So do not send me low offers as I will not respond, price you see above is what I want and will not sell them if I can’t get it.***

pm me or email at saleentim@yahoo.com with any questions.

Let me know if you need any other pictures, what I have for now is below.

Wheels.

Tire tread pattern.

Et street Radial image

275-40-17

6/32nds tread, these are brand new tires as I said before.

The set weighs 101lbs; stock set-up weighs 130+ saving you 30+ lbs of rotational mass on c6z.

OEM GM front c5 z06 wheels

17x9.5

ONLY problem I could find on one rim… Very minor chip probably from when mounting.
This is the best picture I could get of it... My iPhone would not focus on it any better.

Quick Reply: 275/40/17 MT ET Street Radials on OEM c5z Wheels (Fits c6z06/GS/c6 + more)