Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Cheap Standalone Harness and more...

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 01:19 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Cheap Standalone Harness and more...

Category: Accessories
Price: $150
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hey what's up guys....here's the story...I am putting a 5.3 into a 81 camaro and planned on doing the fuel injected set up, but it turns out it is ridiculous expensive compared to just carbing the damn thing and burning some tires alot quicker (shorter build time with less hickups)...Anyway that being said...

I have a complete wiring harness from a 2005 GMC Sierra 5.3L...When i was all gung ho about doing the EFI setup i used lt1swap.com to modify the harness...This is what i have done so far....

Depinned PCM Blue/Green Connectors to eliminate everything not needed in a conversion car, but i kept and labeled all the stuff that is needed/optional like VSS, Fuel Pump, Serial Data, etc.

I eliminated the ugly fuse block and seperated all the ignition and battery hot wires, i even already have a harness and relay block made for fuel pump, electric fans, etc.

Also have a OBD2 Connector already wired up, all it needs is the Serial wires from the factory harness tied in...

I have not CUT any wires out of the harness because i wanted to be sure i didnt delete anything i would later need but like i said the whole harness is about 90% ready it only needs to be tied in to my relay/fuse block

I am an engineer by trade so this isnt a harness that was hacked up by an amatuer (just figured id put it out there lol)

Anyway I am looking to get $150 for it shipped because I have already did the tedious work!

I also have 2 truck intake manifolds, both with fuel rails but only one has the injectors still
Also have two drive by wire throttle bodies for the truck or ls1 intake
I will sell both intakes and throttle bodies for $100 shipped

I will take trade for msd 6010 controller or victor jr/preformer carb intake
Make me an offer I can't refuse...Thanks for viewing
PS i can send pics if you would like

Quick Reply: Cheap Standalone Harness and more...