Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

26"x10.5 E/T Streets 16" firebird rims

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 26"x10.5 E/T Streets 16" firebird rims

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $300
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

These wheels were too small for my 456's so i just bought a set of race stars with 28" tires. Price is best offer the worst i can say is no. I have never shipped wheels before so I would probably just bring it to ups and have them package them. The tires are in very good shape with more than half left, and the rims one is slightly bent from the yolk (the center/hub area) but with the balancing it is okay. I was at 140 multiple times and there were no issues. it would be nice if they could be picked up but if you want to pay shipping i will work with you. My zip is 11379 for those who want to price out shipping.
Attached Thumbnails 26"x10.5 E/T Streets 16" firebird rims-et-streets1.jpg   26"x10.5 E/T Streets 16" firebird rims-et-streets2.jpg  
Old 08-31-2011, 01:19 PM
TECH Resident

Sorry for being off topic, but how do you like your Race Stars & 28's? Did you buy them new or used?
Old 09-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BrianSF-GA
Sorry for being off topic, but how do you like your Race Stars & 28's? Did you buy them new or used?
I bought everything new and the only reason I got the 28" tires was because of the 456's and going through the traps I would bounce off the rev limiter in 4th and by the time I threw 5 I was like 5 feet from the line. Other than the grinding which was very minimal the tires just clear the fenders about a half inch front and back and I had to pursuade the bump stop bracket on one side. As for how they hook, wooooohhhhh I think with a burnout, 20lbs ,and a good 5500-6xxxx launch I will pull the wheels on the street. I couldn't believe how well they hook. I would do 2 burnouts on the et streets and dump it at 3k and still have to pedal it 1st& 2nd and my car maybe has 320 to the tire. They are a little big but love em so far can't wait to get to the track.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:33 PM
TECH Resident

4.56's with 26's are good for about 115 mph +/- at 6,800 rpm in 4th gear. I had completely deleted my bump stops and did the BFH mod to fit my 11x17's. I am hoping a set of 28's will bolt right up without any more modding. I am still looking for that killer deal on a set of Race Star's.

You didn't need to roll your fender lips to fit the 28's? Are you stock rear height? I am stock springs/shocks with the hose mod on an S60 (the height of the S60 cancels the drop from the hose mod) so basically stock height.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BrianSF-GA
4.56's with 26's are good for about 115 mph +/- at 6,800 rpm in 4th gear. I had completely deleted my bump stops and did the BFH mod to fit my 11x17's. I am hoping a set of 28's will bolt right up without any more modding. I am still looking for that killer deal on a set of Race Star's.

You didn't need to roll your fender lips to fit the 28's? Are you stock rear height? I am stock springs/shocks with the hose mod on an S60 (the height of the S60 cancels the drop from the hose mod) so basically stock height.
I am stock springs with a heater hose mod no fender rolling required for me but maybe that will change when it gets a 6k launch at the track.

New price 300 shipped
Old 09-08-2011, 08:19 PM
TECH Resident

What kind of tires are the 28's and are you running a scattershield? Once I find my Race Stars, I am thinking full slicks for mine, but I am a bit worried that I am on the stock bellhousing. I didn't want to go to a scattershield until I need to go throught the trans and replace the clutch. Right now the trans and clutch is perfect.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:25 PM
12 Second Club

How much for just the tires?