Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Accel DFI Gen 7 f/s

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2011 | 02:20 PM
Teching In

Default Accel DFI Gen 7 f/s

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $1500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: Small Block
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

I am selling an entire kit for an accel DFI Gen 7 multiport fuel injection setup. It's the intake manifold, 36lb injectors, throttle body, rails, accel DFI ignition control module, coil pack,O2 sensor, dual sync distributor, harness and ecm. If you buy these all yourself it's easily over 3,000 dollars and that doesn't include the ignition control module, dual sync distributor, or coil. I know cause that's what I spent. It has 1 and a half seasons on it, was on a chevy 305 that had a stroker. Almost positive this will fit any small block. It does not come with a fuel pump and the ecm needs to be looked at. Was looking to get 2k for it but with the computer needing repair i'll take 1500 for the whole kit. It comes with everything in the pictures.

Just wanted to add that shipping will be on the buyers dime! feel free to ask questions.

Last edited by stoked218; 08-30-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Forgot to add shipping info
Old 09-05-2011 | 03:55 PM
Teching In

TTT price is Neg.