Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

PRC 2.5 LS6s, Tsunami Cam, TSP Headers, NITROUS OUTLET KIT!

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2011, 06:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default PRC 2.5 LS6s, Tsunami Cam, TSP Headers, NITROUS OUTLET KIT!

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

WILL TRADE FOR TURBO PARTS

Hey guys. After spinning a rod bearing in my T/A almost 3 months ago, I have finally decided to bite the bullet and go in a different direction with my car.....Boosted LQ4!
So basically, I am listing a few things for sale up here. I am thinking about possibly trading for things like 317 heads, Turbo kit, Turbo cam, Tubular K member, TC76/78 Turbo or similar, 80lb injectors. Let me know what you have and what you want and we will probably be able to work something out.

SHIPPING IS ON YOU!!!! SEND ME A PM FOR A QUOTE!!

PRC Stage 2.5 LS6 heads........$1150
Milled to 62cc and also has the PRC .675" heavy duty valve springs(perfect for the TSP Tsunami cam that they were installed with that is also for sale) Less than 5k miles on them. Great shape! 1600 Brand New from TSP. Jump on this deal!(Pic is of when I first got them...Still in comparable shape)

Texas Speed Tsunami Camshaft......$300
235/240 .648"/.609" on a 111LSA. Sounded sick!!!! Put in at the same time as the heads. No Scoring on the lobes as far as I can tell. If you buy the heads and want the cam also, I could make it a sweet package deal.+

TSP 7.375 Chromeoly Pushrods....$100
Went perfectly with the Heads and cam about with LS7 lifters. All of them are straight.

Texas Speed 1 7/8" Long Tube headers.....$400 ($500 with TSP "new style" Y-pipe)
Some dings and scratches in the ceramice coating. Great headers! Actually sad to these go.

37.5lb Lucas Injectors(42lbs @ LS1 Fuel pressure).....$250
Less than 5k miles on them.

Nitrous Outlet LS1 78mm Plate Kit with custom airbrushed 10# bottle.....$700
Never installed by myself, but was installed and never used in previous owners car. Includes all of the solenoids, braided lines and jets for power levels 50-300hp. Also includes the all in one solenoid bracked which mounts to the front of your passenger head.
Also comes with the tunnel bottle mount. Purge kit and MSD digital window switch also included.
Old 09-21-2011, 07:09 PM
11 Second Club

PM Sent
Old 09-22-2011, 09:20 AM
On The Tree

Sorry guys, been real busy. I am going to hold on to this stuff. The turbo project is a little bit more than i can handle right now. Probably gonna throw this stuff on the 6 liter

Quick Reply: PRC 2.5 LS6s, Tsunami Cam, TSP Headers, NITROUS OUTLET KIT!