Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: Assortment of new and used Mallett 396 wheels with and without tires (silver)

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 03:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS: Assortment of new and used Mallett 396 wheels with and without tires (silver)

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $0
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): MA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

So I smacked a curb and broke one of my rear wheels. After searching for months for a replacement I gave up and bought some CCW classics. I am selling my Mallett wheels to someone who could probably use them as spares/replacements or for matching track/drag wheels. Since these are not made anymore they are extremely hard to find. Some of these pictures show the wheels with tires mounted, all tires have since been dismounted so these are just bare wheels. I have tried to highlight the worst parts of each wheel so there are no surprises.

First set, two used front wheels with approximately 25k miles on them. These include working TPMS sensors from my '99.

Wheel 1 17x9.5" (approximately 90% condition due to dent in the lip of the rim) $150 with TPMS:

Wheel 2 17x9.5" (98% condition, only very minor scratches, missing centercap logo) $200 with TPMS:

Next set, rear 18x9.5. These have no centercaps at all. They have less than a thousand miles on them. No TPMS, just regular valve stems.

Wheel 1 18x9.5" (98%, minor scratches) $200:

Wheel 2 18x9.5 (95%, one decent gouge) $200:

Final set, brand new 18x9.5 Mallett wheels. Includes blank centercaps. Never even been out of the box except to take this picture. Both are 100% perfect. $250 each.

I am willing to split everything up as needed. Open to offers, I don't know how much these are worth, I just know I paid $2500 per set of 4 originally + TPMS. Shipping costs will be actual and the buyer is responsible for them.

PM me or post in this thread if you like.

Dope

Last edited by Dope; 09-26-2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 04:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Updated with prices and description as I have sold some of the wheels and tires.

Dope
Old 10-05-2011, 03:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

ttt

Dope

Quick Reply: FS: Assortment of new and used Mallett 396 wheels with and without tires (silver)