Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

HD carrillo rods LS1

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 07:12 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default HD carrillo rods LS1

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $700
Location (State): SC
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

HD carrillo rods LS1 6.125 734 grams

Two rods have what look like water marks as you can see. From what I know these have never been installed. 7/16 rod bolts, They will take some power.

700 shipped takes them. I'm trying to find out more info on them as soon as I do I will post it.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

subscribing
Old 09-28-2011, 10:43 AM
12 Second Club

Everything I can find says they are the Carrillo Pro H-Beam Connecting Rods – Chevy LS1/LS2 6.125 Even though there are not acual pictures of the rods in any listing I can find its the only one they offer with a 7/16 bolt in a strait H-Beam.

Carrillo is often asked about general horsepower ratings for the various designs of its connecting rods. Unfortunately, this cannot be answered in a simple way. The most relevant rod design parameters are Inertia forces (a function of engine speed, crank train geometry and assembly weights) and Cylinder firing pressure (tuning, fuel, boost, etc.). Through increased engine speed, displacement, firing pressure or a combination thereof, horsepower is gained. However, through the various changes in the cycle, the demand on the rods varies greatly. Moreover, extreme dynamic loads on the drive train such as intermittently free spinning wheels or propellers (Hill Climb races, Off-Shore boat races) should be considered the when making the right choice of rod.

The strong Tapered H-beam configuration can handle extreme engine loads. The tapered beam allows for some weight saving on the reciprocation end and gives increased clearance for fully boxed pistons.

The Straight H-beam is the stoutest beam configuration available. It is capable of handling the most abusive forces in an engine.
Old 10-04-2011, 08:33 AM
12 Second Club

Rods sold

Quick Reply: HD carrillo rods LS1