Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

OEM SLP SS Hood - 98-02 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM SLP SS Hood - 98-02 Camaro

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): WI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

98-02 OEM SLP SS hood that needs a little work. Fit's perfect, comes with SLP grill, and only needs minor work to be finished. I had it up on ebay and the last bid on it was around 300 + 200 for shipping so that's about what I'll be offering it for.

The hood was damaged in a few spots and was professionally repaired by ProComp auto body in Milwaukee. All of the major repair work has been taken care of. It looks rough in the pictures but that is just the finish of the fiberglass - Most of the spots are very smooth. The only work left to do is to drill out a few bolt holes, minor filling and sanding, then paint! It will be very inexpensive for a body shop to finish this, even a novice body man could finish this hood.

THIS IS NOT A CHEAP AFTERMARKET HOOD THAT FITS LIKE JUNK! THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SS HOOD FROM SLP, MADE IN CANADA FOR GM.

$500 shipped to your door, or best offer. If it doesn't sell on here I'll sell it on ebay.