Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

SOLD!! 17x9 Firehawk Wheels/Tires

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 07:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SOLD!! 17x9 Firehawk Wheels/Tires

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): AR
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

WHEELS ARE SOLD! THANKS EVERYONE!

I'm selling a set of 17x9 Firehawk wheels that originally came off an '01 Firehawk Trans Am. I bought these wheels from the original owner to put on my wife's '02 Formula. We've recently traded her Formula off on a G8 GT, and have no use for the wheels. So, we're selling them.
Two wheels have BF Goodrich KDWS tires that have about 80% tread left, and the other two have Hankook tires that have about 50% tread left.
The wheels are chrome, but apparently the original owner never really kept them up, and so, they actually look more like polished aluminum. I'm only asking $500, because they do need a little TLC.
There's no curb rash, dents or bends. They just need either re-polishing, or re-chromed. That's all. Or, you can run them as is, like she has. They still look great.

I am very firm on $500
Pickup Only (Located in Little Rock, AR)
Attached Thumbnails SOLD!!  17x9 Firehawk Wheels/Tires-fh1.jpg   SOLD!!  17x9 Firehawk Wheels/Tires-fh2.jpg   SOLD!!  17x9 Firehawk Wheels/Tires-fh3.jpg   SOLD!!  17x9 Firehawk Wheels/Tires-fh4.jpg   SOLD!!  17x9 Firehawk Wheels/Tires-f1.jpg  

SOLD!!  17x9 Firehawk Wheels/Tires-f2.jpg   SOLD!!  17x9 Firehawk Wheels/Tires-f3.jpg   SOLD!!  17x9 Firehawk Wheels/Tires-f4.jpg  

Last edited by RynoGTO; 10-25-2011 at 09:47 AM.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Teching In

Bump!
Old 10-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Staging Lane

Those aren't the right centercaps for an 01. Those centercaps are from the 96-97 wheels. Free bump though
Old 10-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by carguyshu
Those aren't the right centercaps for an 01. Those centercaps are from the 96-97 wheels. Free bump though
I'm not sure of the history of the wheels, other than what I was told. The guy I bought them from had 3 Firehawks, a WS6 and a Camaro SS in his garage. He told me that these were the wheels that came off an '01 FH that he traded off on his 2010 Camaro SS. He said he had aftermarket wheels on it, when he traded it. Whether or not that is the case, only he knows. I'm simply presenting what I have, the history I was told, and the condition of the wheels. I'm still not 100% that these are "chrome" wheels. I'd always assumed they were polished aluminum, until another member told me they didn't make a polished aluminum version of this wheel. So, in reading that, I just assume these wheels weren't "kept up" like they needed to be? I've seen neglected chrome wheels still have a "mirror-like" finish. These look just like polished aluminum though. So, I don't know. I'm representing them as chrome, due to what I was told on here.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There were Polished Aluminum Firehawk Wheels made, If these are Polished Aluminum I am very interested in them.