Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Brand new Cooks Powerglide w/ Ultra Bell

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 10:07 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Brand new Cooks Powerglide w/ Ultra Bell

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $2000
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a brand new Powerglide built by Cooks Racing in Cowpens SC that I'd like to sell. We purchased this transmission as a backup for our RS275 Trans Am. This trans is identical to the one in our car which has been 5.40's @ 3200 lbs.

This trans has the LS1 specific ultra bell but I do believe it will fit regular SBC/BBC as well. Basically the difference in the LS1 specific one and the other is a clearanced spot near the top of the bell for the LS1.

The trans has a pro trans brake forward manual valve body and 1.80 straight cut gear set. It also has an aluminum deep pan. This transmission is brand new and will include the paperwork which came with the valve body.

$2000

Call 704-660-5843 ext. 2001 and ask for Jonathan. We can also ship the trans via UPS for less than $100 in the continental US.