Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Maggie MP112 supercharger head unit for ls2/ls6

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 08:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maggie MP112 supercharger head unit for ls2/ls6

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $1850
Part Fits: Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): Can-ON
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, Small Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

OK,
Now finally ready ready to sell this as last sale fell through. Quick sale needed and the unit is ready to ship. Read carefully.

1 x MP112 Magnuson Supercharger (this is the head unit) plus attached fuel rails, mani and stock magnuson injectors (42lbs) - basically what you see in the picture

1 x Magnavolt boost a pump (part of kit)

1 x Magnuson belt tensioner

Your choice of 6 rib (standard 2.9" snout pulley and 6 rib idler) or 8 rib (2.7 8 rib snout pulley and 8 rib idler).
Nothing else will come shipped with this.

Reason why it's cheap is that it's not the complete kit. I'm reusing a lot of the items from the original kit for my upgrade to a TVS.
Unit is on about 30k miles. Service interval is 100k. It should still be under warranty officially until April 2012.

This is what you need to make it a kit:
Order a box 2 kit from Magnuson.

This will fit both LS2/LS6, only difference being the valley cover.

First come first serve so first to send money gets it.
Shipping should be no more than $150 via UPS ground but let me know if you want to ship it via other means. It's coming from Toronto, Canada.

Please email ichpen@gmail.com for a quicker response.

Paypal preferred as long as you cover any fees.

To put this in perspective with a box 2 kit from magnuson you're getting a complete maggie supercharger for just over 3k compared to the 5k+ going rate.

If you're adventurous and want to piece together a box 2 kit on a budget I also have a frozen boost heatexchanger for sale for about $100 (brand new never used), part no: 26x7x2 (Type 118) if you buy it with the maggie plus 2 7" cooling fans for HE for $30 on top.

You will need a water pump (about $100), lots of wiring, vacuum tubes, hoses, bolts etc. The above comes with the boost a pump and tensioner. Best bet is to download the official GTO/vette/CTS-V installation manual and go through the items you'll need. All are easily obtainable.

I once went through it and we figured we could piece a box 2 for $850 using better components that magnuson but again that's for the adventurous.

I can probably help you out sourcing some of these.

Thanks

Nik
Attached Thumbnails Maggie MP112 supercharger head unit for ls2/ls6-niks-mp112-maggie-001.jpg   Maggie MP112 supercharger head unit for ls2/ls6-niks-mp112-maggie-002.jpg   Maggie MP112 supercharger head unit for ls2/ls6-niks-mp112-maggie-003.jpg  

Last edited by ichpen; 01-17-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

man i would love to trade you my 11 inch monster ceramic clutch rated to 900+hp and cash for this but got no extra money bump to you
Old 01-17-2012, 12:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SKULL
man i would love to trade you my 11 inch monster ceramic clutch rated to 900+hp and cash for this but got no extra money bump to you
No worries mate. I actually just bought an exedy clutch (moved away from my monster stage 4) so trades are off unless you're good with engines and happen to live in Toronto

Still available.

Nik

P.S. For the adventurous you can piece together a better box 2 kit for half the price from magnuson. I already have a new heat exchanger which I can sell. You need lots of wiring, lots of vacuum lines, bap and tensioner comes with the above.

Last edited by ichpen; 01-17-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:48 AM
On The Tree

This is now sold

Quick Reply: Maggie MP112 supercharger head unit for ls2/ls6