Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

heads/trans

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2012 | 03:03 PM
Teching In

Default heads/trans

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1
Location (State): NM
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

2 powerglide transmissions both from V8 cars, and 1 th400 $400 for all. THese are used transmissions that should be rebuilt or used as cores. Would trade for a good 4l80e.

1 set of catherdral port LS heads casting number 317 off of an Lq4 $400 or trade for a set of 243. My current build is na andneed the CR where 317 are good for boosted engines as they have the larger chambers. They came off a junk yard motor that was opened up, I would recommend at minimum a tare down and cleaning with new seals. heads apear to be in good shape.

Stock Lq4 cam $75

Stock Lq4 rods and pistons that are in good Used condition.Rods are pressed pin type. $100

1970 Nova inner fender wells $80 origional steel from a NM car.

Lq4 intake manifold tb and injectors with fuel rail $200.

1 lq4 drivers side exhaust manifold and 1 egr valve with tubing $100. unknown if valve is working condition or not.

All prices are negotiable.I am looking for a 4l80e, a set of 243 heads, an 850cfm carb, ls carb intake manifold, and the 6ls box for the 24x and cam sensor that reads off the rear of the cam not the timing gear. If you have any of these items and would prefer to do trades or partial trades shoot me a pm.
Old 02-12-2012 | 05:31 PM
Teching In

bump anyone interested. all items obo.