Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

A&A Vortech V7 YSi Supercharger kit + Dallas Performance Direct Drive

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 09:40 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default A&A Vortech V7 YSi Supercharger kit + Dallas Performance Direct Drive

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $5950
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I've seen many kits on here for sale. Not one that I've seen was a complete kit. Many need well over 2000.00 in parts to make them complete. This one will be as complete as the buyer wishes it to be. I have compiled an accurate, detailed list of everything needed to make the kit complete and Frank at A&A is waiting for me to pull the trigger on the order. I'll do that upon finalizing the sale and have it drop shipped directly to the buyer.

This kit is the same as what I run on my car and made 1060RWHP. With my old motor, I've made over 1000RWHP on 5 separate dynos. It can be turned down to make only 550/600 rear wheel horsepower and turned up at a later date. This A&A Vortech V7 YSi kit has the latest bracket with the HD tensioner, the ram air intercooler, the 83lb injector upgrade, the bracket is upgraded to 8-ribs and includes a 2.85" pulley. I have some larger pulley options if you would rather have another size. The kit has ~1000 miles on it and was removed from the car because it got wrecked (not my car). I'll be buying the parts to make the kit complete directly from A&A and will include (at buyers discretion) either the fuel pump upgrade (pre-2003 upgrade) or the Kenne Bell Boost A Pump ( BAP ).
The kit will include the latest silicone hoses between the intercooler and blower. Many members will tell you how much I've helped them with their cars and I will fully support the buyer with the installation of this kit as well. If you have HPtuners, I will help you with a startup tune.
With the direct drive (like the flip drive), you'll only need to purchase the Innovators West 8-rib balancer, which I can get you at a discount if needed.
The direct drive is 100% complete with the same mileage. I will break up the kit only after the blower kit is sold.

I'll post more pics as soon as I get more time.

I've sold many high dollar items, many times on here and Corvetteforum.com without one complaint that wasn't handled to the buyers satisfaction, so you can buy with confidence. References available upon request.

Blower kit with the injector and 8-rib bracket upgrade goes for over 7500.00 shipped.
The direct drive is an additional cost of over 750.00, putting you over 8000.00 for everything.

5950.00 + shipping and Paypal fees. Cashiers check from a known bank is fine or you can stop by a local Chase bank and make a deposit.

My cell# is 972-741-7457
PM, email, text or call me any time.

Bret

Here's some pics. Many things will be coming brand new, drop shipped from A&A

Old 03-13-2012, 03:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sold :d

Quick Reply: A&A Vortech V7 YSi Supercharger kit + Dallas Performance Direct Drive