Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: LOW MILE M12 T56. Only 14k miles

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 07:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: LOW MILE M12 T56. Only 14k miles

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): MD
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Im located in harford county MD.
I just bought an fbody built trans so I'm selling my M12 GTO T56.
It came out of my 2005 GTO with only 14k miles. No grinding, no problems at all. This thing is in pristine condition. No track time on this trans either.Great for someone who needs to replace a busted trans. You'll be getting a low mile unit with sensors still installed. For people with fbodys you will be not only getting a low mile trans but you'll be getting a better one since the M12 has the double triple synchros. I need the shifter cup off this to transfer to the one I just bought so for fbody guys you will be ready to go since I can include the one off the one I just bought. For GTO guys you can simply use the one off your trans. Im reusing the bellhousing off of this one. The trans is still in my car but wont accumulate any more miles since I'm in the middle of a new build. I just need to get the car on the lift to swap the trans so buyer needs to be flexible with when I can get it out.
I've been buying/selling items on the Gto forum and ive bought and sold plenty of items on here as well so buy with confidence.
I'm asking $2200 picked up and I'm pretty firm at this point but a solid offer I will consider. I don't think you're going to find a trans with this low of miles too often. If you are using paypal either add 3% or send as gift. If you are serious about this trans you can secure it for a non refundable deposit by means of paypal payment and we can discuss a pick up date/when you need to pay the rest. I don't really want to hold it without a deposit I've lost sales before because of buyers backing out.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:47 PM
Teching In

Bumpp
Old 03-29-2012, 10:40 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

dont mean to be a dick man but you can go buy a brand new built t56 outright from a sponsor here for 1700, doesn't come with a bellhousing but still... used t56 or even mn12's go for around 12-1600 on here depending on mileage. glws though
Old 03-29-2012, 10:49 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by redbird555
dont mean to be a dick man but you can go buy a brand new built t56 outright from a sponsor here for 1700, doesn't come with a bellhousing but still... used t56 or even mn12's go for around 12-1600 on here depending on mileage. glws though
I know what they go for. I've seen M12s sell for 1600-1700 with 60k on them on here and elsewhere so people get a decent amount for them. This has only14k. I dont need to sell I'll wait for the right buyer that wants a factory replacement or for a swap etc. I don't intend on selling it for the price of a 100k mile trans...
Old 04-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Teching In

BUMP Peeps
Old 04-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Teching In

Bumppp