Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS-LS7 633rwhp complete longblock

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 09:38 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default FS-LS7 633rwhp complete longblock

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $11000
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Listing this for my customer. We built and tuned the motor for him. He is now going f/i so we are building a different motor for him.

This is his ad that was copied--------

----for sale----

out of my 2009 z06 corvette

location-socal

i am selling my ls7 long block and also the tr6060 trans. Both are in excellent/perfect running condition. The motor/trans are still in the car. Serious interested parties are more than welcome to see and hear. Once deposit is received, they will be pulled from car and the remaining balance will be due at that time.

The motor made 633rwhp and 555rwtq through 2” headers. It is an absoulte beast of a motor. Only reason for selling is the fact i want to go f/i! This is a badass motor though for any project you may have.

Details on motor----

this is a stock ls7 bottom end. The heads are my stock ls7 heads that were sent to richard @ west coast cylinder heads where they received a stage 2 cnc package---bronze guides int/ext, stainless exhaust valves, milled .030”, gm 7.0 mls gaskets, and patriot extreme valve springs. It also has a custom specd comp cam specd by ryne cunningham of cunningham motor sports. Gmpp “corvette” engraved valve covers painted black with red lettering. Ported fast intake manifold painted black with red lettering also added as well as a nick williams 102mm throttle body and 160* thermostat.
Flowmatched 52# tall injectors- which do not require the use of spacers. Fluids were changed regulary in both engine and trans with synthetics used exclusively.

My z06 has 25,798 miles currently. Cms installed the head/cam package, as well as the fast intake, nick williams throttle body, aeromotive fuel rails, & 52# flow matched injectors at 16,026 miles.

Will sell as a complete motor/trans package or will spilt. Can also sell just the shortblock if you do not need/want the fast intake manifold, throttle body, fuel rails, and injectors.

Hopefully i am not missing anything but incase i have and you have a question, please let me know.

Complete longblock minus oil pan-----
fast intake manifold
102mm tb
aeromotive fuel rails
52# injectors

$10,999

tr6060-------$2500---------SOLD!!

please let me know if you have any questions

thanks
Old 04-12-2012, 09:41 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Heres the dyno
Attached Thumbnails FS-LS7 633rwhp complete longblock-dyno-1.jpg   FS-LS7 633rwhp complete longblock-dyno-2.jpg  
Old 04-13-2012, 09:18 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

bump....
Old 04-17-2012, 08:27 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

bump.....

Quick Reply: FS-LS7 633rwhp complete longblock