Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

93-96 6/5 speed shift panel and boot, LT1 thermostat housing+ stock LT1 Heads in MD

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 12:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 93-96 6/5 speed shift panel and boot, LT1 thermostat housing+ stock LT1 Heads in MD

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $200
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MD
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Parts are in Carroll County MD, if your near i can meet u

Ive got a shift boot with bezel that fits 93-96 center consoles with 5 or 6 speed transmissions it is in great shape and does not have anything cracked or broken tabs or boot clip ring like you commonly see. it is undamaged. It was in my buddies 5 speed camaro but its the same as the 6 speed. if you do an auto swap you will need this. it is however missing the ash tray door which you can get off an auto i believe.
$65 plus shipping

Also I have a set of LT1 Heads for sale off a 95 formula. They are in great shape and are pretty clean. Buy these and get em ported and bigger valves and swap yours out in a day.

asking $195 plus shipping

I have an LT1 thermostat housing its been cleaned and painted, looks new. $15 shipped

Last edited by CamaroRick; 02-14-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 09:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CamaroRick
Parts are in Carroll County MD, if your near i can meet u

Ive got a shift boot with bezel that fits 93-96 center consoles with 5 or 6 speed transmissions it is in great shape and does not have anything cracked or broken tabs or boot clip ring like you commonly see. it is undamaged. It was in my buddies 5 speed camaro but its the same as the 6 speed. if you do an auto swap you will need this. it is however missing the ash tray door which you can get off an auto i believe.
$65 plus shipping

Also I have a set of LT1 Heads for sale off a 95 formula. They are in great shape and are pretty clean. Buy these and get em ported and bigger valves and swap yours out in a day.

asking $195 plus shipping

I have an LT1 thermostat housing its been cleaned and painted, looks new. $15 shipped

PRICES ARE OBO Make Me some offers