Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Brand New MXL Pista, gps, data expander, usb/obdII bridge

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Brand New MXL Pista, gps, data expander, usb/obdII bridge

Category: Accessories
Price: $2410
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Please forgive the lengthy read.

Up for sale is a prettymuch everything you need for a digital, data logging, super bitchin dash display – all brand new, in the box, never installed.

I bought all of this for a project for another car that I’m not following through with due to financial reasons, and no longer need this.

Here’s what I have:

*AIM MXL Pista
*ECU Bridge with K Line / OBDII connector
*GPS05 Module
*4 Way data hub

If you want to scroll down and see some pics and manufacturer descriptions of what this is all about, go for it. If you want to go right to pricing:

The cheapest I can find the Pista ANYWHERE is $1998 – somebody may be able to find it cheaper, great. I’m looking to get $1860 for it, shipped within the 48 states, paypal fees included.
The GPS05 Module runs about $400 – I’ll take $360 for it, shipped within the 48 states, paypal fees included.
The ECU Bridge runs about $260 – I’ll take $230 for it, shipped within the 48 states, paypal fees included.
The Data hub runs about $40. I’ll let it go for $32, shipped within the 4 states, paypal fees included.

Total price for all items: $2410, Shipped within the 48 states, paypal fees included.

This isn’t low ballers delight. Please don’t send silly offers.

Please contact me via pm for questions or to purchase.

AIM MXL Pista Overview:

The MXL Pista is a digital dash, gauge, and race data acquisition system featuring a tachometer, RPM input, 8 analog inputs, 1 speed input, CAN/serial ECU connector, gear position indicator (sampled or calculated), internal lateral G sensor, and lap timer.
With standard features including a wide, fully configurable display, six configurable alarm LED’s, backlight, and USB connector, the MXL is a stylish, powerful unit that re-defines the state of the art in data acquisition for performance vehicles.
More here: http://www.aimsports.com/products/mxl-pista/index.html

Features
• Wide, brilliant display (5.5") with backlight standard
• RPM displayed by number and graphic curve
• Configurable RPM scaling
• 1 RPM input
• Internal G sensor / accelerometer
• 1 Speed input
• 8 analog input channels: temperatures, pressures, potentiometers, Lambda sond, onboard and custom sensors
• Samplng rates: digital inputs up to 50 Hz, analog thermocouple up to 100 hz, analog potentiometer up to 500 Hz
• Gear number calculated or sampled from on-board sensor
• 10 shift light LED's - green - yellow - red
• 6 freely configurable alarm LED's for min/max alarm
• Fast USB data download to your PC for analysis with Race Studio software
• Infrared lap receiver and infra red lap transmitter
• Lap times - split times
• Configurable number of split times
• 8 MB of non-volatile memory
• Built in clock and calendar for test management
• Internal data acquisition system
• Total and partial odometer (with reset)
• Rugged, water resistant, lightweight aluminum chassis
• Optional built-in GPS system
• CAN/Serial (RS-232) interface connects to many ECU's (see list at right)
Specifications
• Dimensions: 6.85" wide x 4.33" (174 x 110 mm)
• Display dimensions: 5.5" x 2.6" (140 x 67 mm)
• External 9-15 V power supply
• 8 MB non-volatile internal memory

And the GPS Module:

more info: http://www.aim-sportline.com/pages/c...gps-module.htm

GPS05 Module with K Line/Can Connector for OBDII connectivyty.
The GPS05 module from AiM further expands the track mapping abilities of the EVO3 data logger and MXL and MyChron4 dashes. In addition, the GPS05 allows lap timing (even split times) without the use of trackside beacons, storing data for up to 50 tracks with up to 5 splits per track. The GPS05 can also measure and log speed, lateral and longitudinal g-forces, and even vehicle rotation.

Simple to install: Just connect the CAN cable to your dash and mount the GPS antenna. This new configuration contains all of the GPS electronics inside the antenna. This solves the RFI issue that the original GPS Module had, so cable routing is less critical. The GPS unit willl even automatically configure itself during start-up!

ECU Bridge

more info: http://www.aim-sportline.com/pages/c...ecu-bridge.htm

ECU interface

Can protocol for external expansion modules

USB port for programming

8/18 V external power

ECU Bridge is an interface module connecting the engine control unit (ECU) to an AIM visor as well as to the on-board camera SmartyCam, whenever a datalogger is not available.
ECU Bridge does not record data coming from the ECU.

These data can be visualized connecting ECU Bridge to an AIM visor (MyChron3 Dash, TGDash, Formula Steering Wheel) or to SmartyCam.

Lastly, the 4-way Data hub:

More info: http://www.aim-sportline.com/pages/c...r_data-hub.htm

AIM developed Data Hub, the new CAN connection multiplier that works as an interface between AIM Logger (MXL/EVO3 Pro) and its peripheral equipments.
Each Hub connects the logger with four peripherals: i.e. LCU lambda controller, GPS Module and one or more TC Hub (thermocouples multiplier). Data Hub takes all the information you need to your logger with only one cable, minimizing wires overall.

Old 02-10-2013, 12:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Everything has sold. Sorry for not updating sooner.

Quick Reply: Brand New MXL Pista, gps, data expander, usb/obdII bridge