Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Mild build LS2 Longblock, tuned ecu and injectors

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 02:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Mild build LS2 Longblock, tuned ecu and injectors

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $4500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): VT
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Up for sale is my 2011/2012 season's race motor. I got the LS2 with spun rod and crank bearings (was previously in a Boss Hoss motorcycle for roughly 1000 miles, owner dumped the bike at a stop light, throttle stuck and it took out the crank/rod bearings, cam bearings were fine). I then purchased a LY6 rotating assembly with less than 30 miles on it from a board member that removes them for forged setups in armored vehicles. Block was fully cleaned then assembled.

I've used this motor for 2 seasons now without a single issue, it's just time to move on to something bigger/better.

Build list (built summer of 2010):
-2007 LS2 (58x reluctor, 4x cam gear)
-2003 LS6 real Z06 heads with sodium valves, I was told they've been lightly worked but have no proof and they don't appear to have been cnc'd, maybe light hand work? Not milled.
-LY6 crank and rods
-Stock LS2 pistons and rings
-New Federal Mogul crank and rod bearings
-TSP 233/239 cam, three bolt cam with 4x three bolt gear
-LS7 Lifters and new trays
-TSP 7.400 pushrods
-PRC Platinum Dual valvesprings
-Stock LS2 rockers
-TSP ported/shimmed LS6 oil pump
-Yank LS2 hd timing chain/gear
-LS2 valley cover
-Stock valve covers
-LS2 timing cover
-NGK TR5ix plugs

Motor will come assembled with all the above, PLUS the following:
-Lingenfelter conversion box (to run Gen 3 ecu/fbody harness and computer)
-42lb/hr injectors
-ECU tuned for this setup and T56 F-body harness

I will be keeping the oil pan, intake manifold, fuel rail, tb, waterpump, alternator, crank pulley, power steering, I used LS1 style knock sensors and an extension harness and will be keeping those as well as the stock wiring harness, starter, coils and plug wires.

Motor has only seen my personal racecar since the build, never streeted. Built, tuned and then raced. It has ZERO issues, doesn't burn any oil, I can run the car all weekend long and there's not even a full teaspoon of oil in the catch can; zero oil leaks, this thing is super clean, cleaned after every event, only seen synthetic 5w30, etc etc.

Pics of it in the car and video's of it running/ripping tires below:

2012 recap video:

2012 qualifying event, ripping 4th gear (255/40/17 Falken RT615k's):

Looking to get $4500 for it. I'm in VT, but travel to NJ quite often and would have no problem arranging to meet in that area or something of the sort, just not looking to ship this unless you have experience with shipping, in which case I can most certainly make a pallet. Any questions or concerns feel free to write in here, PM or text 802-nine two two-2186.
Thanks for your time,
-Tanner

Quick Reply: Mild build LS2 Longblock, tuned ecu and injectors