Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

2004-2006 Red Leather GTO seats

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2013, 09:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default 2004-2006 Red Leather GTO seats

Category: Accessories
Price: $500
Part Fits: 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): VT
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I've got a set of 2006 red leather GTO seats for sale. I bought these intending to put the fronts in my turbo'd Silverado, but plans have changed and I would rather move these and free up some cash.
They've been sitting in our spare enclosed trailer since April. The passenger seat has a small indent from where I had a fiberglass 1/4 panel resting on it, over time it may flatten back out but I can't say for sure. Other than that, the passenger seat is mint. The driver seat has some minimal wear on the bolster, but not terrible. The rear seats are in decent shape as well.

I'm in Vermont, but would be willing to deliver/meet within 3-4hrs and at the end of this month I could deliver to Englishtown NJ area. I could ship these but would really prefer to arrange a meet.

Looking to get $500obo for the set. Better pictures to come tomorrow, I just wanted to get some up to go with the ad.
PM or text 8o2-922-2186 for the time being.
Thanks,
-Tanner

Quick Reply: 2004-2006 Red Leather GTO seats