Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Lucas 120lb Injectors

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 01:08 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Lucas 120lb Injectors

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $200
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Lucas 120lb Low -Z injectors - recently cleaned and flow tested

Final Flow Results:

1. 99.4%
2. 99.4%
3. 103.1%
4. 99.4%
5. 99.4%
6. 99.4%
7. 101.9%
8. 98.1%

The injectors are numbered near the lower o-ring for identification.

The issue with these injectors is I bought them from a member on here. The injectors only had idle time on them before I purchased them. They were installed, dyno'd and then I drove the car for 70 miles. The car started to stumble, break up, etc.

After some time to check everything over that was new on the car, the shop told me the injectors were bad. With the help of the member I bought them from, and a few of the site's sponsors we tracked down when the injectors were bought new which was nov/dec of 2012.

Acceleronics was kind enough to clean and check for any issues with the injectors. The injectors were "gummed" up and needed to be cleaned. After they were cleaned the above listed flow numbers were given. They were then installed back into my car, and the car still had all the same problems.

There is a debate between the shop that tuned the car and Acceleronics whether these injectors could have been "tuned" to make the car run correctly...Acceleronics swears the problem is not with the injectors and told me I could send them back and they could be videoed on the flow bench to prove they are working correctly. My tuner still insisted that 1-2 of the injectors were bad and not making the car run correctly.

The car is now up and running with different injectors. I would like to sell these to simply recoup any of my money loss in this whole issue. I DO NOT NEED TO SELL. And also, I am only going to sell these to someone who fully understands the issues that I had. I can get into more details if anyone wants. I think these could be useful for someone who needs a couple of injectors or for someone that thinks they could tune around the issue.

Obviously there is no warranty and the buyer would assume all risk.

Asking $200 or OBO, shipped.

PM me for faster response.

And I can get pictures up after this weekend.

Quick Reply: Lucas 120lb Injectors