Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

turbo kit MORE PICS

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 10:33 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Category: Accessories
Price: $450
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

So you guys don't do any research, you can clearly look at the pictures and it doesn't show a crossover or a merge to the turbo flange going to the truck manifolds. This is one of those ebay diy kits were you weld all the tubing towards the manifolds and make your own kit. Save yourselves the trouble because this isn't a ls1 turbo kit it's a "universal" make your own.
Old 04-17-2014, 02:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by badformulaLS1
Ebay kit? If not where'd you get it?

What else would I be missing? I know I'd need injectors and tuning? What else? Any fuel system stuff included? Manifolds? I know that turbo is tiny and I will need a bigger one, and quality is also questionable since for the price I'm assuming it's an ebay turbo, but I'm curious if I can reliably run that turbo and make 450ish whp for 6 months or so and then upgrade when I get my money back up.

Does it retain AC?

Where is the turbo placed in the engine bay? Does the alternator need to be relocated?

How exactly is it universal? Will all the piping and whatnot really work and fit correctly in any car? What car were you planning to use it on? Sorry for so many questions, but I'm seriously interested and these are questions that need answers.
pm me the same information i will like to purchase
Old 04-17-2014, 04:22 PM
Tough Mudder

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

There is no information. We're all interested. Everyone loves a turbo! Now on the third page of no information. Could have been sold weeks ago.
Old 04-17-2014, 05:44 PM
Staging Lane

Old 04-19-2014, 04:40 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Z28Dave
So you guys don't do any research, you can clearly look at the pictures and it doesn't show a crossover or a merge to the turbo flange going to the truck manifolds. This is one of those ebay diy kits were you weld all the tubing towards the manifolds and make your own kit. Save yourselves the trouble because this isn't a ls1 turbo kit it's a "universal" make your own.
basically what he has said the ad pretty much tells what it is.. XS RACING is ebay I have all the piping just needs to be welded up and all the cold side is with couplers and clamps..

Quick Reply: turbo kit MORE PICS