Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

N2MB wot box's with 2 step and shift light output.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 08:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Arrow N2MB wot box's with 2 step and shift light output.

Category: Engine - Electrical
Price: $190
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): IA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have 3 N2MB WOT box's for sale. They are brand new never used. Here's the description from there web site
They are 200$ shipped from N2MB Im asking 190$ shipped OBO
Check them out!

WOT Box
The WOT Box adds two major features to any car. They aredumNo-lift shiftingdumanddum2-step launch control.dum Both of these features are completely user-programmable using thedumWOT Box Graphical User Interface.

ThedumNo-Lift Shift featuredummakes no-lift shifting easy by cutting your engine's ignition for a very short period while you no-lift shift. No-lift shifting is keeping the gas down through the shifft. The ignition cut allows the synchros in your transmission to mesh easily, reducing the chance of missing a gear and damaging your transmission. Keeping your foot down through the shift also allows you to hold boost through the shift, thereby significantly improving your E.T.

The major benefits are:
Lower ETs
Reduced chance of missing a gear
More consistent, effortless shifts
Reduced wear on the transmission
Reduced chance of major transmission damage
Thedum2-Step Launch Controldummodulates the ignition by cutting power to individual ignition coils to hold the RPM you want to launch at. The turbo will spool up while you do this. You can use this feature for a more consistent and more powerful launch in boost!dum
http://n2mb.com/

I purchased 5 of them as I will be installing 2 of them on my own cars but thought the product was pretty cool and I had never heard of them before seems more of an import thing. Its great for turbo as you can build boost at the line and maintaine it through the shifts.
Check out you tube videos
http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+wot+box+&sm=3
Attached Thumbnails N2MB wot box's with 2 step and shift light output.-wotbox_kit_1000px.jpg  

Last edited by watman02; 02-13-2014 at 02:00 PM.

Quick Reply: N2MB wot box's with 2 step and shift light output.