Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Built build for Stock build, $$ labor only $$

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Built build for Stock build, $$ labor only $$

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $0
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

After having had a turbo or supercharged Vette for the past 5 years now I've decided after the last incident (starter attachment issues) that its time to go back to stock and sell or try something else for a while. This offer is for somebody that is looking to get into the 700whp range or a shop that would like to sell my old parts and has stock stuff lying around. The deal is you provide a stock C5 setup (cars manual but you can swap it to auto idc) and you pull my setup and put the stock one in. In return you get to keep any performance parts that you replace with stock. Here's a rough list of what's in there now...

LS2 short block (from a 2005 C6 roughly 60k miles on it, once out of the car the starter bolt hole needs to be repaired before installation, was quoted $200 by shop, ATTENTION: This will need to be fixed for the car to start, car is not currently running because of it)
ported and polished 317 heads (built for boost, lower compression)
Lingenfelter fuel pump and system (supports around 800hp)
LG Headers and X-pipe
Borla Stingers
Custom supercharger Cam
Yella Terra Rockers
Hardened pushrods (From Texas Speed)
Double Springs (for high lift cam)
Billet Timing chain
Fully Built MN12 Z06 6 speed Transmission (under 10k miles)
DTE Fully built rear differential (stock ratios, under 10k miles)
ECS Trans Brace
Phadt Trans Brace
Billet torque tube bushings
Monster Clutch stage 3
TICK adjustable Master Cylinder
Solid motor and transmission mounts

Theres probably more that Im forgetting, all these parts cost a little under 20k. I would like a stock setup that has under 100k preferably, my cars body has 96k on it now. If you are interested in taking up this offer pm me so we can arrange the rest of the details and for you to pick up the car (not running because of starter issues). Per forum rules I know there needs to be a price so Ill sell all the aftermarket (and ls2) for 10k and you have to pull it all off. I don't have the time to do it myself. Thanks for looking!!

SIDE NOTE: I will also consider swapping cars if anyone is interested!

Quick Reply: Built build for Stock build, $$ labor only $$