Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Wideband o2 gauge and sensor air / fuel mixture *UPDATED*

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 10:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 90 Likes on 70 Posts

Default Wideband o2 gauge and sensor air / fuel mixture *UPDATED*

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $80
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4, Small Block, Big Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

EDIT: Wow I shoulda asked for more LOL... Large numbers of inquiries, practically all wanting pics, most saying they are interested depending on what's included so ATTACHING PICS BELOW. To make it fair, first person REPLY TO THIS THREAD (NOT PM OR EMAIL) saying they definitely want this item gets it for $80 shippped (continental US only), I'll PM you my Paypal.

This should be everything needed to have wideband in your car, if there's a piece missing that's still in the car somehow please let me know, it'll be included too assuming it's worth it for me to take it out.

Questions should still be emailed since I check email way more often than this site.

Also wanted to mention that there was some red button inline in one of the wires, you can see it below, and there are TWO pigtails coming off of the controller that have jacks that sorta look like headphone jacks or something. Unit works fine, showed near stoic for my car. Gauge lights up, hard to see the gauge in the pic because it was not lit up, and it's tinted sorta I guess to give a blackout look when key is off.

(original posting)
I have an Innovative Wideband O2 kit that I took off of a Trans Am, worked fine when removed a few days ago but I don't have the manual or know much about it. It is an O2 sensor that had a cable that ran into the interior to a module that also has a pigtail headphone jack looking cable on it, and also connected to a pilliar gauge, the actual o2 sensor that fits in the exhaust, all included. I am including the pilliar cover, the gauge, everything. There are a lot of wires and some are spliced/cut. This is not digital, it is analog. Asking $80 shipped. PLEASE EMAIL ME with questions etc. in case I forget to check here: craigslist2@uniontown.com

I guess I could take pics if anyone needs them but I'd expect this is just like any other used gauge out there, gauge looks good but the wires are cut in places etc.

Keywords: wide band 02 o2 sensor air fuel guage gauge

http://uniontown.com/wb/1.jpg

http://uniontown.com/wb/2.jpg

http://uniontown.com/wb/3.jpg

http://uniontown.com/wb/4.jpg

Last edited by mk3cn4; 08-16-2015 at 08:15 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 12:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Email sent
Old 08-16-2015, 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bump! Pics and more info posted in first post, reply to this thread if you want this (not PM or email) to keep it simple. Thanks.

Last edited by mk3cn4; 08-16-2015 at 08:15 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 08:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Pm sent dibs
Old 08-16-2015, 09:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sale Pending to theskitztikwon, paypal info PM'ed.
Old 08-16-2015, 10:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

*sold!*

Quick Reply: Wideband o2 gauge and sensor air / fuel mixture *UPDATED*